Articles About Your Legal Issues
Articles and more information about the firm's practice
The law firm of Theodore Sliwinski, Esq. practices many areas of law. Largely a general practice firm, Mr. Sliwinski also aids clients in the following areas:
Getting your estate plans together does not have to be expensive
The estate planning process can be complicated and pricey. At the East Brunswick office of Theodore Sliwinski, Esq., your will and estate plan issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently, at an affordable fee.
Many people have questions about how to draft a will, what happens in probate, and how to administer an estate plan. In the articles below, Mr. Sliwinski outlines the details of these processes in easy-to-follow guides:
Click on the areas above to learn more about estate planning in New Jersey.
Clear your criminal record in New Jersey—get the second chance you deserve
New Jersey expungement attorney Theodore Sliwinski offers general information and frequently asked questions about criminal expungement. Click here to get the answers you are looking for.
- Animal Abuse
- Bad Checks
- Criminal Trespass
- Defense of Drug Possession Cases in Municipal Court
- Disorderly Persons Offenses
- False Reports to Officials
- Family Offenses in Municipal Court
- Fighting Harassment Charges
- Municipal Court Drug Offenses
- Municipal Ordinances
- New Jersey Check Fraud Defense Information
- New Jersey Disorderly Conduct
- New Jersey DP Theft Charges
- New Jersey Juvenile Defense
- New Jersey Lewdness Law
- New Jersey Marijuana Defense
- New Jersey Obstruction Offense(s)
- New Jersey Shoplifting Defense Information
- Simple Assault Defense
Newsletters on issues affecting you
The following news articles might be of interest to you as you research your legal problem. For advice about your legal situation, contact the law firm today.